Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pancakes On The Rocks

Location: 4 Hickson Rd, The Rocks, Sydney
Link: http://pancakesontherocks.com.au
Cuisine: Pancakes

After my 2 trips to Sydney, in which both involved Pancakes on the Rocks at some stage of the trip, I've decided that I should add my opinion on it here. This is not much of a food review, just a penny of my thoughts about the infamous Pancakes on the Rocks.


PROS

  • cheaper then pancake parlour (melb), but PPs is over priced anyways - but it does do take away now which is always a bonus
  • has an extensive menu, rangeing from pancakes, to crepes, to savoury, to desserts, to wedges etc...
  • open 24 hrs (The Rocks only)
  • lots of seating available at The Rocks location
  • yummy food, but who can say no to pancakes??

CONS

  • long queues getting in, but both times I've been havent been much of a problem
  • service isnt the best, especially if you're seated downstairs in the corner
  • The Rocks venue is a bit hidden, nearly got lost trying to find it the second time round
  • slightly longer waiting period for the food

I'll visiting Syd again in late July this year, and im pretty sure we'll hit it up at Pancakes on the Rocks again.


2 comments:

jenster said...

So you finally posted it Jenn!! But now I'm hungry!

jenn said...

I dont like bloggers comment. I don't know when ppl comment :s Only just say this now