Saturday, October 17, 2009

Northland Shopping Centre: Manhattan Diner

Location: Food Court, Northland Shopping Centre, 50 Murray Road, East Preston
Link: www.northlandshopping.com.au
Cuisine: Takeaway

Clearly one of the best hotdogs I have ever had. Sausage, barbecue sauce, caramelised onions and cheese on top of a soft bread roll...beautiful!! There may possibly have been too much cheese, as towards the end I found myself taking off some of the cheese, but the overall taste sensation was awesome. And the chips were pretty good too - a bit like Maccas chips without all the oil.

Hotdog with barbecue sauce, caramelised onions and cheese with fries

For $9.50, I got a hotdog, chips and a drink (had to pay extra for the onions - which I think are essential to any hotdog!)

Overall Impression: 9/10

No comments: