Sunday, July 26, 2009

Aromatic Cafe and Restaurant

Location: Orica Building, 1 Nicholson Street, East Melbourne
Link: www.cafearomatic.com.au/
Cuisine: Café, Quick Lunches


Another café on the Nicholson, Albert, Lonsdale and Spring Streets intersection, this time located on the ground floor of the Orica building, Aromatic is another hot food counter and cafe. Given the close proximity to where I was working, I also found myself at Aromatic a few times. The first meal I had there was a butter chicken on rice. The chicken was done surprisingly well for a takeaway/glass counter dish, and the serving was very generous. My second meal from there was a gnocchi, which was somewhat disappointing to me. The gnocchi was very floury and not quite soft enough. Either that or I'm not a gnocchi fan. Did not get photos for either.


Overall Impression: 7/10

No comments: